It’s nice to already be saying that.
I had a crazy, busy day at work yesterday – barely had a minute to myself, but it made the day fly, which was nice. I had a lovely lunch out with one of our vendors and a couple of guys from work. I ordered simple soup and salad. I’m really excited to have soup back in my life now that it’s getting close to Fall.
After work, I hit the gym for the usual cardio time. I completed 45 minutes on the elliptical and ended up super sweaty, per usual.
When I got home, I easily whipped up dinner since I knew what I was scheduled to have.
I MEAL PLANNED!
It’s been so long. I switched out chicken for tempeh since there were leftovers in the fridge and I was starving – it made life even easier.
Here’s how the rest of the week looks…
As I mentioned, I took the time to make a meal plan for the week. Now, I usually change things around, but I love having this as a guide and to help keep me on track each day. It also makes prepping my breakfast and lunches for work a breeze!
Oh what’s to come this week on the fitness front?!
Monday – Elliptical Intervals
Tuesday – Elliptical Intervals
Wednesday – Lower Body + Jog
Thursday – Upper Body + HIIT
Friday – Cardio FIX
Saturday – Rest
Sunday – TBD
I’ve been a big fan of the elliptical lately, although I’m very ready to get back into Turbo classes. I’ve also considered popping into a Spin class soon. I keep the elliptical super sweaty by completing intervals of sprints, steady stride and slow but hard resistance.
I’ve been trying to put together an interval playlist and hope to have that posted soon!
Can you believe it’s September? Wow. I certainly CANNOT. It was just the beginning of Summer.
I love the start of a new month because it means news goals and since my life is kind of in a new start and chapter, I have some goals of my own.
- Be a better blogger and blog READER – not only do I want to blog more, but I want to take time to read all of my favorite blogs more often!
- Be a better Beachbody Coach – I’ve sure let that slide to the back-burner
- Workout 5-6 days a week… no excuses now
- Lose 5 pounds. I’ve gained some unnecessary pounds and just want to tighten up. Now that I’ll have more ‘Me/Free’ time, this should be doable within time. I’m not going all crazy diet on y’all.
- Take time to be grateful for all my wonderful friends. They seriously rock.
- Cook with my mom and watch football with my dad. They also rock.
So, how about you? What’s on your September goal list?