Hello again little LOVES!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!
Some people love this holiday while others think it’s completely overrated. I happen to love it! I think it’s fun to go overboard, buy gifts and cards, get flowers and chocolate, dress up for a fancy dinner or stay in and open some wine. Everyone has a different way of celebrating and what Dan and I decided on is going to be just perfect! I will bring you a full recap on Monday.
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about the new layout. I’m still slowly getting comfortable and making notes and changes. One goal of mine is to revamp the FOOD page – ei yi yi – it’s scary and so unorganized. That’ll be in the works here soon.
Here are some other new things you can expect:
- More guest posts! Interested in being featured on F2BF? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!
- Recipes – featured in a better layout where you can simply pin or print it.
- Product reviews and giveaways – because…who doesn’t like FREE stuff?!
- Less rambles more good info – I want to post more about legit information and not just my day or weekend, although there will still be plenty of personal posts!
- Steps to Self-hosting post – the good, the bad, the holy sh** what did I do’s!
What would YOU like to see more of on F2BF? I value your opinion and look forward to reading your comments.
Before I go, here is a Valentine’s Quickie Workout for you and your significant other to do before dinner tonight!
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? What are your plans if you do, or if you don’t?! Who is your Valentine?