Happy Friday! Woo!
This week flew right by me! I was so busy with my Beachbody Challenge, working out, and focusing on my new fit plan, that I didn’t even realize what day it was. So cheers to the freakin’ weekend!!
Typically, Fridays are for fashion – but my outfits have been so lame lately because – I. Just. Want. Summer. Clothes! I’m so bored with jeans and sweaters, that I’ve pretty much just been throwing something on and heading out the door. So, instead, here is a fun recipe for you to make this weekend!!
Pizza Biscuit Bites
You will need:
– 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust dough
– 8oz. Mozzarella cheese (pepper-jack would be delish, too!)
– 1 egg
– 1 1/2 dried Italian seasoning
– 2 T. Parmesan cheese
– 1 jar pizza sauce
– Stuff with whatever you like: pepperoni, green pepper, mushroom, onion, banana peppers, Morningstar ‘Sausage’ < yum!
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Line your baking sheets with foil and coat with cooking spray. Remove dough from cans, unroll, and start cutting into small square pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix pizza sauce, cheese, and other veggies or meat. (I cooked my veggies in a skillet to soften)
3. Fill each piece of dough with a tablespoon of pizza mix.
4. Wrap the four sides, making it a ball and put the open side face down on pan.
5. Brush top of dough with an egg wash – one egg + splash of water.
6. Top with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
Easy, yummy, and so many different combinations can be made!
Once 4pm hits, I’m off to the gym then spending the evening with the girls!
Early workout at Urban Active:
9:05 – Abs
9:20 – Turbo
10:30 – Urban Iron
Have a great weekend, everyone! XO